25+ Beautiful Chic Hairstyles Step by Step With Pictures
25+ Beautiful Chic Hairstyles Step by Step With Pictures: Making hairstyles at home isn’t an easy task if you don’t have too much idea about it. They are many kinds of hairstyles at home which you learn easily. So, you are on right page here if you were searching about beautiful and chic hairstyles at home.
25+ Hairstyles At Home Step by Step
Hairstyles at home list isn’t complete without these beautiful and stylish hairstyles and updos. You can select any hairstyle according to your own choice, haircut and length of your hair.
- Grab a one inch section of your hairs from both sides of your head above your ears then twist then and circle around to the back of your head and hold them with mini elastic. It is one of the easy hairstyles at home.
- Grab a tow inch section underneath the twisted hair then braid them and hold them with another mini elastic.
- Wrap the braid section to form a flower around it then use bobby pins to hold it still.
- Use sea salt spray to give them a texture and it will give your hair a beach-y look, it’s an option you can do whatever you want to do.
A Crown For Curls
- Use a tail comb to create a front section of your hair all the way over your head to the front side of your face from ear to ear then clip back side of your hair for keep them out of way
- Now French braid front side from one side to the other of your head and don’t touch your hair out of the line.
- Keep doing the French braid and add more as you can
- When the braid touches your ear then take them as traditional three strand braid to the end of your hair. Hold the braid with mini elastic to keep it secure.
- Make the braid a bit thicker carefully tugging apart each strand and make sure the wave isn’t too tight.
- Lift the braid up over your head, take it over the French braid section until it the end of braid touches the ear on other side of your head.
- Pin back the extra hair from the front section which are not woven into the French braid. It also covers the end of braid so that if you have sort hair it will cover it properly.
- Unclip the rest of your hair from the back side of your head and tousle them forward.
- Gather your hair into a low ponytail at the end of your neck like the way you do a ponytail and grab them with an elastic.
- Braid the ponytail into the three strand braid style. Hold the end of the braid with mini elastic.
- Wrap the braid to the end of ponytail until it forms a bun and pin up the braided bun in place with bobby pins you need to hold it.
Twist ‘n’ Pin Updo
- Use a pea size amount of your hair hold past in your finger to silk down any major cowlicks.
- Now grab a tow inch section of your hair and twisted it around itself into a tight coil.
- If the coil is tight enough and it making the small bun naturally then start wrapping the bun up towards your head and pin up the bun up to place them.
- Keep repeating the step 1 and 2 until the back of your head is get full with buns.
Half-Up Hair Wrap
- Prep your roots by spraying hairspray to get volume and hold.
- Use the teasing brush to tease the front of your hair to the crown of your hair. Tease one inch section of your hair at a time brushing from the mid-shaft to the roots to create more volume in your hair.
- Create a half up ponytail from the top half of your hair and grab them with an elastic to make sure they are secure.
- Grab one inch section of your hair from beneath the elastic of the half up ponytail.
- Wrap the loose one inch section of your hair around the ponytail to hide up the elastic.
- Pin up the ends of wrapped section under the elastic.
- Gather your hair to the high ponytail and leave behind the some of your hair from the front area. Grab the ponytail with an elastic.
- Use bobby pins to pin any stray curls and flow them down toward your face.
- Tousle your ponytail to place them the way you want.
Braided Half-Up Hairstyle
- At the front of your face grab the tow-inch section of your hair from the left side of your face and braid it. Secure it with a mini elastic.
- Repeat the same thing or step 1-2 on the right side of your head.
- Clip the top section of your hair to keep it out if the way.
- Bring both of the braids to the back side of your head and hold them with mini elastic at the center back of your head.
- Take the top section of your hair into the half ponytail and secure it with mini elastic at the same place where your hold down the braids together.
- Place a bobby pin into the top elastic then thread it through the bottom elastic on the braids, then push it through to secure the both elastic flat on the head.
Shorty on the Side Hairstyle
- Use the comb tail to create deep side part in your hair at any side of your head you want to.
- Grab about two-inch section of your hair which you side apart and start braiding your hair to one inch above your ear. This will be a traditional three strand braid and you have to keep braiding until about one inch from the end of your hair, then secure the braid with mini elastic.
- For the thicker braid carefully tug apart each section of the braid with your fingertips.
- Use the tail comb to apart the section of your hair into a triangle shape with clean and straight parts. By clipping back the rest of your hair you can stop them away from your face.
- Start braiding the bang with three passes of French braid before you continue to the traditional three strand braid.
- Keep on making bangs until you reach the temple area of your hair on side of your head then secure it with a mini hair elastic.
- Use bobby pin to pin back the braid to the hairline and pull the clips off to cover the pins and elastic at front.
- Create a section of hair which has width of your eyebrow and has depth from your hairline to the crown of your head.
- Use your teasing brush to give volume to your hair, hold the section of your hair and tease them gently to left side and to the right side and then alternate side to side until feel the volume in them.
- Braid that section of your hair, loosely holding the each part so the braid isn’t get to tight. Then secure the braid at the bottom with mini elastic.
- Now apply texturing finishing spray to your hair to give some funky look but don’t spray on the braid use your hands to scrunch the hair for more texture. Fix any stray hairs and you’re done.
- Gather your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck by leaving about one inch hairs under the ponytail and hold it with elastic
- Make the three strand braid by the one inch section of your hair which you left under the ponytail then secure the end of the braid with mini elastic
- Carefully tug apart braid with your fingertips get them a thicker look.
- Wrapped the braid around the base of ponytail to cover the elastic completely then pin up the braid in place.
- If you want more texture you can use sea salt spray.
- Half French Twist
- Gather the top half section of your hairs into a small ponytail and hold it with mini elastic.
- Grab two inch section from both side of your head and pull them backward. Loosely hold the both pieces together to create another small ponytail.
- Twisted the end of the second ponytail to get it tight and make it hard.
- Keep twisting until the hair above the elastic gets hard. Use bobby pin to secure the twist flat on your head then keep pinning until the entire length of the twist in place.
- Use hair clips to create four sections of your hair at the center of your head.
- Replace each pin with hair elastic to constantly hold them.
- Smoothly take your hair down with bobby pins.
- Use fingertips to rough up the each section of your hair until they look like mo hawk.
Mini Bun Hairstyle
- Use your comb tail to make a part on the left and right side to make one large section of your hair at front of your head.
- Hold the section with mini elastic close to the root.
- Now grab this section and tightly twist it around itself.
- Then roll the section into a bun and place it to your head with bobby pin.
New Topsy Tail
- Gather the section of your hair at the top your head, about the width of the space between your eyebrows now loosely secure this section at the back of your head and this will be your first ponytail.
- From about two inches lower from first ponytail gather another section of your hair of two inch from both side of your head and secure them with elastic so that this ponytail stay at the top on the first one.
- Repeat step 2 to create third ponytail and again repeat to make a fourth one.
- Grab the first ponytail and remove the end from beneath the other three ponytails and create a small space in the hair which are above the elastic then push the ponytail up through the space creating a tipsy tail. Do this with all four ponytails.
- Grab half inch section from the bottom of the first ponytail and wrapped up the base of the ponytail to cover the elastic. Pin the hair at place so they look flat on your head.
The Fun Bun
- Gather all of your hair into a ponytail at front of your head and try more to get close to your hairline as possible you can. Hold the ponytail with elastic.
- Use another elastic at the ponytail section two inches up from the end.
- Roll up the second elastic back towards the first one to create a large bun ant front of your head and use booby pins to hold up the bun on it place.
- If left any other curls then tuck them into the bun to hide them.
- Part your hair to one side, create a section upright to the part all the way down to the hair behind your ear. Clip back the rest of your hair to keep them out of way.
- At the top of this section you just maid, take a smaller section and start making three strand braid all the way down to the hair.
- By using the tail comb tease the end of the braid to make it secure without an elastic. Now start combing the ends of your hair to the end your braid until there will be enough tension that the braid wont released.
- Take another one inch section of your hair next to the braid and then braid it down to the end your hair and use the same trick to secure it with comb.
- Repeat the step 4 with a third final section of your hair.
- Pull all three braids together and place behind your ear using pins.
- Add a second bobby pin to create the shape “X” and it will also make sure the braids secure.
- Unclip the rest of your hairs and drop them to the end pf your braids to hide the bobby pins at the end.
Ten Minutes Fancy Updo
- Separate your hair into four sections and face framing pieces in the front, one section on each side from your ear to your temple of your head, and pin up the rest of your hair in the back.
- Separate the largest section of hair in the back into two more sections which are top and bottom. Clip the top section up to keep it out of the way of other from other section. Hold the bottom section into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck with mini hair elastic, then put another elastic an about two inches from the bottom of the ponytail.
- Roll up the ponytail into a bun and grab it with a bobby pin at the end of your neck.
- Take the clip out of the top section of hair and smoothly get them down. Loosely secure it into a half up ponytail with a mini elastic.
- Twist up the tail of the ponytail into the base and pin that twist down above the bun.
- Braid the section of hair on the left and secure the braid with an elastic at the end and if you want a thicker look then just tug the braid apart from top to bottom.
- Wrap the braid at the back of your head and secure it with a bobby pin from just above the bun.
- Repeat Step 6 and 7 on the right side.
- Use hairspray to secure your style and give a shiny look.
- Use your tail comb to create a front section of hair from about one and half-inch back from your hairline and wrapping around the whole head from ear to ear and leaving the hair down.
- Make the back section of hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck then secure it with mini hair elastic.
- Use another hair elastic on the ponytail about one inch above from the end. This will help keep all of the hair in one place.
- Roll the bottom of the ponytail at the top elastic to create a bun and then hold up the bun to your head with bobby pins.
- Leaving out one inch piece on a side of your head then pin up the front section back and down into the bun.
- Wrap each front piece from the back of the head and pin them up on the opposite side by pushing the bobby pins into the bun.
- Using a tail comb to separate out a two inch wide section of hair at the top of your head in the center. It will be start from your hairline and end at the crown of your head.
- Start from your hair line and separate your section of hair into three smaller sections to start your French braid.
- Now keep on continue to French braid the entire section and picking up pieces to add to your braid as you want.
- Once your braid touches the end section of the hair you created then grab up the end of the braids with mini hair elastic.
- Bobby pin the hair elastic down to your head for an extra hold.
- On your loose hair just spray them through to give them a funky texture.
- Create a section of hair on the one side of your head from two inches above your ear and down to the nape of your neck, now use hair clip to hold the rest of your hair to get them out of way then braid this section you created before.
- Instead of using mini elastic on the braids bottom you can use a teasing brush to create enough grit to hold the braid. Now start brushing from the bottom of the hair section up to where the braid ends until the hair is teased enough that the braid will hold.
- Now gently tug apart each section of the braid with your fingertips, so this will make the braid look fuller, but careful and don’t be so harsh that the braid will be undo itself.
- Rub from the bottom to top between your fingertips to give it more extra grit.
- Unclip the rest of your hair to cover your new braid with the loose hair so that the braid is look like a secret.
- Part your hair in the middle of your head using tail comb, section off a front piece of hair in the middle, about two inches wide. Keep this section parted from the rest of your hair for now.
- By using your tail comb once again to create a one inch square section of hair on the left side of your part of the head. Begin a three-strand braid on this section.
- Instead of using the elastic you can trig the end of the braid by using tail comb to tease up the end. Now slowly comb up from the end of your hair to the end of braid until there is enough tension to hold up the braid in place.
- Repeat Step 3 on the right side of your head
- Spray the sea salt to your hair to give then texture and use your fingers to scrunch this product into your hair.
- Place the front section of hair down the middle and style the pieces into the rest of your hair.
- Take a one-inch section of hair from each side of your head and gather them together in the back, loosely securing them with a mini hair elastic. This section will act as an anchor for Steps 2–4. Underneath that section, gather the top half of your hair into a half-up ponytail.
- Now start from the right side of your head and take a one-inch section of hair and roll it up, over the top anchor of hair, and tuck it beneath the anchor then secure it with a bobby pin so it won’t lose away.
- Now repeat Step 2 with another one-inch section of hair and keep on continuing until all of your hair is secured up.
- Use bobby pins to stray away any curls or tuck them in with it.
- Separate your hair into three evenly sized low ponytails at the nape of your neck and secure the base of the ponytails with mini hair elastics.
- Use another mini hair elastic about two inches up from the ends of your hair on each ponytail. This will help keep the hair together.
- Beginning with the ponytail in the center and roll the bottom elastic up to the first elastic to create a bun. Pin this bun up to in place at the base of ponytail.
- Then repeat step 3 on the left ponytail and on the right ponytail.
- First use the texturizing finishing spray at your roots for a gritty texture that will hold up your hairstyle in place.
- Now with tail comb the section out a one-inch section of hair at the front of your hairline then clip out of the way.
- Take a small, half-inch section of hair from the right side of your head by your temple and pull it around the back of your head. Pin it on the left side of your head with the bobby pin pointing straight down.
- Repeat step 3 on the left side of your hair.
- Keep repeating the step 3 alternating to the right to right working your way down to the back of your head.
- Now you continue pinning to cover up each previous pin with a new half inch section of hair
- Once you’ve finished the crisscross in the back, split the front section into two pieces wherever you naturally part your hair and pin each piece back
- Split your hair into four sections: top, bottom, left, and right. Pin the bottom section up into a bun at the nape of your neck. Take the top section straight back and down, pinning underneath the bun.
- Starting with the right section, braid the hair and secure with an elastic at the bottom.
- Wrap the braid around the back of your head and pin to the opposite side of the bun.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 on the left side of your head.