Bella Twins Abs Workout Routine: Nikki Bella and Brie Bella Fitness,Health & Careers
Bella twins abs workout routine has been revealed. Bella twins, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella are not only WWE stars but also a style icons. Find the Nikki Bella workout routine here which will impress you a lot!
They’re 5’6″ and 125 lbs but they are a helluva lot stronger than they look. They leggy beauties are blessed with sexy curvaceous bodies that make many girls go green with envy. They work very hard to maintain their bodies and follow a strict diet with regular workout sessions.
Nikki Bella said while sharing her shapely tips with Doug Elfman of Las Vegas Review-Journal, “We do hot yoga weekly. I especially try to get it in two or three times a week. Not only that, I’m lifting weights every other day. And on my off days, I’m doing 30 minutes of cardio.
“It’s your diet (that’s more important). I do six days with no starch, no sugar, no dairy. But on that seventh day, morning till night, I get to do whatever I want, and I do a lot of sugar.”
“Nikki and I live in different states, but we’re on the road about 250 days a year. So we do spend a lot of time together, which means we train a lot on the road”, Brie said when she was asked that do they ever train together.
Brie also tells, “It would be a sin not to (eat sugar). You know women. It’s our No. 1 temptation. But because I am a professional wrestler, I have my designed cheat days. On those designed cheat days, I consume sugar all day long.”
Bella Twins Abs Workout Routine
Let’s check out Bella Twins workout routine and diet plan.
The twins shared their favorite moments that didn’t make Season 2 of Total Divas. Nikki said John faked a heart attack during a workout once while he was injured and scared the heck out of her, SheKnows reports. Following the fear, the two laughed about the prank.
They follow a simple yet nutritious diet to stay fit. You can find below the Bella Twins workout routine, collected by the WorkoutInfoGuru.com.
- Both the divas start their day with a glass of war water followed by some flaxseed oil
- They prefer early breakfast and have 3 egg whites with a cup of oatmeal.
- For mid morning snack they eat an apple with a protein shake
- Their lunch mainly consists of lean meats or chicken breasts or sometimes fish along with brown rice and veggies
- After lunch they have their evening snack by 4 pm and prefer apple or any seasonal fruit with protein shake.
- They have their dinner by 7 pm and prefer steamed green veggies with fish or lean meat.
- Before hitting the bed they have another protein shake.
- They also take many multivitamins
Bella twins work very hard to maintain their washboard abs and curves. They workout five days a week for an hour and half to stay toned. Below is Bella Twins workout routine that they follow to maintain their hourglass frame.
- Their workout starts with 30 minutes of intense cardio that includes running on treadmill, and sprinting.
- Then they do some circuit exercises that includes-
- 3 sets of burpee of 10 reps
- 3 sets of glute bridges of 5 reps
- 3 sets of jump squats of 10 reps
- 3 sets of planks of 10 reps
- 3 sets of jumping jacks of 10 reps
- 3 sets of push-ups of 10 reps
- They don’t lift very heavy weights and do light weight training
- They both are huge yoga fans and practices yoga for physical and mental fitness
- If they are traveling and hotel doesn’t have a gym they just do basic exercises like lunges, squats, crunches and push-ups
Bella Twins Workout Tips
- Stay away from junk food and avoid alcohol
- Exercises regularly
- Don’t starve yourself to lose weight instead follow a balanced diet recommended by your dietician.
Bella Twins sexy, butt, back, legs workout routine by Self Mag
Stand with feet hip distance apart with your toes, knees and hips in a straight line. Pull your belly button towards your spine and contract your abdominal muscles. Slowly lower your body, as though you are sitting in a chair. If you can, go down until your butt is in line with your knees (knees at 90 degree angles).
If you can’t go down that low, go as low as you can. Keeping the weight in your heels, slowly push your body back to starting position. At the top of the movement, do NOT lock your knees. Keep a slight bend in them.